Here we go again...

Friday, January 9, 2009

Go Hard!

I cant hear the music.... but theres one song that sheds light on the way im feeling. You know "Go Hard" by Kanye n T.Pain. Yeah thats it... One line that sums it all up...
"If you could, you would get rid of me, but what you gon do when a nigga gotta go hard"

Some body once said..." you should never take a mans pride because it means nothing to you and everything to him". That got me to thinking... there are only a few things that are truely yours, and those few things are not tangible and they are valuable things that a sort of person will be rightly willing to die for. Your pride is one of them, honor, maybe a religious belief. The art of war includes many different techniques to defeat your opponent but no technique can defeat the man that is willng to die for his cause. I respect the Kamikaze warrior. I even relate and incorporate some of these principles into my daily life. To me its the same thing as saying "Go Hard". When i say im going hard im mean i intend to fight to the death for my purpose. Its a state of mind that is ruled by determination only, and relieved by results. So as i always ...heres a peak in on my life.

They dont like me....lmao, for real. They no likey me! At all. There are some that openly and out right dont like me. Then there are some that closet wise dont like me. There are some that half way dont like me...Point is they dont like me! I couldnt give a fuck less that people dont like me but what has inspired this blog is the grown men and women that take not liking me to heart. When i say grown i mean GROWN, like if they were fast asses they could be my mother or father. some of them were fast asses, and now they have kids my age. Now of course the people that fit this age bracket are in upper management positions. In short, they are a pathetic bunch that are mostlikely disatisfied with there lot in life and are looking to take out their personal disappointment and frustration due to failure on unsuspecting workers like me. Now you have your control freak... always watching and searching for any minor thing to say. Chances are this type of person has no authority under their own roof. Possibly dealing with issues of insecurity, and in some area of their life they feel opressed and at work they over compensate to convince themselve otherwise. Then you have your Uncle Tom type. This is the one that will shuck and jive his way to the top but of course never reaching it.... there goes that glass ceiling. Its extra hard to break glass in government jobs, and especially when "The Man" has meant the quota for minority bosses... 1 extra is one too many! So shuck and jive away... lol The only thing that concerns me is when ol chicken george tries to throw me under the bus to impress massa. Thats not exceptable. History should have taught one that lesson. Even after you do your dance and please massa, he'll still pass over you and promote someone else.... so why continue to shuck and jive... I know your feet got to be hurting?! But i digress.... I know they hate me... but why? Is it because I never let them see me sweat, or because i dont cower at the mention of MOC? Maybe its my confident demeanor, i dont let rank dictate my self worth. To be honest... I personally believe im much smarter and currently have a great earning potiential that they ever will reach. All you need to be a supervisor is good attendance and soft lips! LMAO but i never told them that so i still dont get why they hate me, does it show that i dont think very highly of their position? They still act like common ghetto trash so why should I?
Who cares, im having a blast just watching them die on the inside because they cant get to me, but they dont want me to GO HARD!

No comments: