Here we go again...

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Diva Troll

OMG! Im positive there's a troll living under my bed. I cant find my super sexy, get'em girl, fuck me red pumps! Im so sad. I haven't seen them in months. Also, the Dolce and Gabana colonge that i purchased as a gift for my uncle is missing. Plus! I cant find half my lot of black work socks. I have come to the conclusion that there is a troll living under my bed. A week ago a very valuable piece of machinery went missing. I flipped my mattress to find it and no luck. Of course one would say you have a resident thief or im just clumsy enough to lose my own things. All of that is reasonable to assume. I thought of that myself, but after futher examination, none of those things could be true. Thivery: No. Its only me n my dad, he wants nothing to do with my red pumps, he might like the colonge, but he would surely have no shame in saying "yeah i took it, I smell great, and what?" Daddy is something of a G. He also has no use of or idea for taking my vibrator. The socks maybe but not likely, either way i dont care. Misplaced my belongings: Possible, but not likely with these particular items. The colonge, I sat it on my dresser for months. It's the only one logical place i would ever put it. The Pumps... I honestly dont know...I have so many, its hard to keep track of all but i dont lose my babies. My trusty pocket size pleaser, I would never misplace that. I have already misplaced the men in my life, i would never lose my back up buddy. The socks, again either way i really dont care. lol. The only logical conclusion there can be, is i have a Troll living under my bed that happens to like things that smell nice and shine! Definitely female. Im guessing its a Diva Troll. Expensive taste, with a weird unexplainable need for Shoes, and something that vibrates. My pumps, smell goods, and mini rabbit. Yeah, i have a diva troll living rent free under my bed. Come to think about it, i can never seem to find my weave glue where i put it. Add earrings to the list!

No comments: