Here we go again...

Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Scene

Do you ever daydream, create romantic scenes in your mind? Ponder the what ifs and fantasize about what your life could be if you only did this or choose to do that. Maybe you should have stayed, left sooner or never started at all. Some times i wish i was the girl in the movie.

Sence from the end of "Diary of a Mad Black Women"

Orlando: What are you doing here Helen?

Helen: I gave it all up, I just want you. I just want you. Ask me again. Ask me again, i love you!

Orlando: Now how do you know that Helen?

Helen: I carry you in my spirit. I pray for you more than i pray for myself, and if your away for more than an hour, i cant stop thinking about you. And your smile, when you smile my world is all bright. Ask me again. I love you. Ask me agian.

Orlando: Will you marry me?

Helen: Yes Yes Yes!!!

Orlando: This woman right here wants to marry me yall, she wants to marry me!!!

The crowd claps, the choir sings.... They live happily ever after. The End.

Some people say "I dont know what to say" or "I cant put it into words" when you ask them why they love someone or what is it they're in love with. But movies always seem to say the most perfect words at the right moment. Ofcoures its because the whole thing is staged, but dont you sometimes wish your life came with a guranteed happy ending? Or atleast let you have a couple of made for cinema moments?! Moments where you shine brighter than any star, where your the envy of the world, and where you enjoy pure perfection even just for a moment. I cant wait for my next "to good to be true moment".

No comments: