Here we go again...

Sunday, March 1, 2009

End of Silence

Its amazing how a man can just shit on you then move on with the rest of his life. I knew taurus people were motherfuckas but damn. This one threw me for a loop. But now im here with thoughts of my own. Violence and distruction flow through my mind. Its my pride thats hurt, not the fact that he left. I left him before, he was nothing to stress. But for him to do it to me. I feel like Denzel in Training Day...."Do you know who i am!!!?" I think this might have been his plan all along and a brillant one of revenge at that. Its devious enough for me to like and respect it. It still burns like VD! Im fucking stunning, and a wonderful catch. You dont dismiss me like that. If it wasnt for the fact that i love the lord and i cant risk ruining my life for revenge on a stinking nerd. Oh the damage i would do. Im not talking about wrecking a nigga car but fucking up a pathetic losers life. Im great at pushing buttons, but I on the daily choose to let it go and not tke it to that. I do have better things to tend to, but i'd be lying if i didnt acknowledge the urge to respond to such disreguard for my feelings. The only other option I have to console this inner fire is Silence. Silence speaks volumes. When i think about it, i really suffered no loss. I honestly didnt see a future i was content with and I was forcing myself to relive a memory. Over time my standards have grown, 4 eyed, ex-con, dead beat daddy, unemployed, homeless, bummy, snagga tooth and magga doesn't quite make me hear wedding bells. So with the solice of knowing much time wasnt wasted and many new opportunities have arrising with the closing of that door, i move on. That could have been an epic failure. Exhale! There's been one thing i've been dying to do....It woud be so insulting it might insight suicide. I dont want some loser blood on my hands, so i'll just leave it at BOOTY! :-)

No comments: