Here we go again...

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I can do it myself!

You dont have to call... I can do it myself.

Dim the lights, I turn my slow music on. Light my scented oils. Im turned on by the heat of the fire. Fresh out the shower. House heated like a tihitian hut. Tv is off, the phone is on vibrate. I close my bedroom door. I lay naked on my black silk sheets and feel the simple pleasure of my own femining touch. This hand, soft and gentle rivals the one choose to remember right now. Your hands big and strong. They caress my body all night long. Every way and place you touch is unique. Its like treasure hunting for diamonds that glow in the dark. Exciting. You tickle my ears, with you moist tongue. Your hands squeeze on me like the trigger of your gun. Accurate and precise. You know just what i like. You like to test my limits. Candle wax is tonights guest. First my stomach. A steaming hot trail leads to my center. Pain is pleasure. I shiver. You put the candle down to examine my center. Wet. Your lust leaves evidence on my clit. You suck and taste my love giving me anxiety before you enter. Wait. You have done enough for the moment. Dont want me to climax before the show begins. You kiss my neck. I've been with you before but not like this yet. Slow and untaimed, I swear i can feel you writing your name. I wont stop you because tonight its yours. My hands on your back. Holding on for dear life. My king, My ruler, Im your slave for one night. My temple is open to your desire. Like the birth mark on your shoulder. I left a love mark on your inner thigh. I return message with the digestion of your unborn child. Love is going to be made. From the back. You grip my breast. You put me to lay down on my chest for one last look at your destionation from afar. I turn over. You divide my red nail polish. Positioning your man hood between my thighs. Your first thrust is iminent. Lick my tits, hold them and suck all the way down my tummy, kiss my clit for good luck. I sit up. lick your nipples and grip your dick. The french never kissed like this. I leave a trail of spit. The look in your eyes say it all. Im stalling. I submit, how do you want me. Like this or like that? No hurry, we'll get to them all. I like to see it going in. The look from down here is amazing. Your finger stimulates my clit while your long and slow thrust massages my insides. I remember why Im made from a man. Its the universal connection. I moan. "Go deeper inside" You flip me over, pull out and put your tongue in from behing. Im so out of my league and comfortable taking a back seat. Im scratching the walls. You rush back in. This time harder but real nice. You kiss the back of my neck, this drives me wild. "i wanna cum for your daddy" You push deeper inside. I feel you hitting ceiling. I push you away, cant let you get the best of me. I climb on top and ride you nice and slow. I'll wanna see your face when i make you explode. You say Fuck that. You pick me up. Off the bed not wanting me to get a gasseg up head. Now you want to show out. Up against the wall. Face to Face. My nipples in your mouth. Milk chocolate. You suck my nipples, doing tricks with your tongue, my heart begins to race. My clit is feeling pressure. The friction from you, pressed on me. Blood rushes thru your viens. I feel yor getting harder. You fuck me faster. The candle falls on the floor. Flame is outted. I grab you around your neck and hold you tight as the love from my center escapes down your thigh. You grab my ass and bounce me up and down, your manhood pulses for me now. A surge, a groan and clutch releasing your milk before you lay me down. All hot and sweaty, its over now.

My sheets are so wett, I'll change them when i wake up... and i have to remember to get some more double A bateries so i dont have to jack the tv remote next time. 3 missed calls.

No comments: