Here we go again...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

You were a Season.

I been thinking about you alot lately. Seems to me i cant define what love is or should feel like with out considering you. I hope your doing well. I wish i wasnt so stubborn. If i was a different woman, i would call you and tell you that i didnt give you all the credit you deserved. I owe you alot of my sanity. Current trying times in love makes it easy for me to see all the good you did. You are the standard for my man. You did more than your fair share. Thank you. You were the best man. I havent felt real, true, pure unadulturated love since we split. I have come close with one from my past, but its not exactly the same. I must say, outside of my issues with your female friends, I trusted you with my life. I would have honestly followed you into hell and back, knowing that with you, i would have never got burned! You did complete me, for the time that was.... I still dont know exactly what happened, the arguements are all a blur to me now. Im starting to think that we had to split because i didnt deserve you or couldnt handle all you had to offer me. Maybe God placed you in my life to fix what had been badly broken by another. But once i was off my crutches he had to take you away. He knew i wasnt quite ready. I still have so many questions. I think he felt the same about you too. You were very in experienced in some areas of life, but an expert and human repair. Once your task was done, you had to move on, but no exit is as smooth as an entry. Thats a wonderful gift. Anywho... Just wanted to say thank you and i miss you much. The drama and questions about love i have now, i didnt have with you. I do still think the break up was for the best, but our time together means the world to me and you should know that. I had a bad dream that you got someone else pregnant...I was so jelous it wasnt me. I wish you all the best and sorry for the drama I started with you at xmas, it was really just a bad joke. I didnt think you would take it so seriously. Just because i fell out of love with you, doesnt mean i wont always love you!

God places people in your life for a reason, season, or a life time.

LOVE ALWAYS
Beautiful~

No comments: