Here we go again...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

God Dont Like Ugly!

So my Ex Bf has always taken extremely good care of me. In sickness and in health and in Style. Recently his birthday past and I took him out for a little celebritory drink which turned into a few drinks and an all night party till 4 in the morning. I ended up crashing at his place... Nothing happened, and i sriously mean NothinG! I wouldn't lie to you...It was a major mile stone for me. He used to be like kryptonite, but now he's just an old friend from way back when. lol Prior to his birthday weekend we didnt speak for months. We probably spoke last around my birthday way back in May. He showed out for my birthday in May, gifts, cake, and breakfast in bed! I know what your thinking.... No we werent slippin n dippin back in May, but he's is still loved by my family so they let his ass in the house on my birthday. So its only right i return the love at his special time, hence the drinks and party. But now, today, this moment...its a week after his birthday and he's still calling me. Does he think were speaking again, because i was thinking that after his little celebration that things would go back to normal. I dont call you for nothing and you dont call me for nothing...everyone happy! So im sitting up in my bed and he calls me. Sounding like hell, "im sick tati, im throwing up and crapping". Word son!? Im miss nurse now!? How did one night make us that cool again? Because 2 week ago he would have been dying and still not call me! but i guess I done opened the flood gates again.... And God dont like Ugly!!! I said "What you need, im on the way!" Sigh..

No comments: