Here we go again...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ghost Lover

So for the past year i've had a ghost lover. In and out of romantic episode with him but every moment is amazing. Its a roller coaster but what relationship isnt? Lately things have gotten very weird between us, and im debating on whether or not i need to let this go. It started off that his life was too fast paced for me to fit in, so when he want a committment i refused and said i would reconsider when he slowed up his movements. Now its a year later and im starting to feel like i might want that committment now but i just dont know if its still on the table? Im also wondering if i only want this committment since i had a run in at this same party with his ex-girl. It was obvious she knew about me by her behavior, and the way she played him extra close. I didnt sweat it, i laughed at the poor thing. I always knew of her but she was a myth untill then. I didnt trip because i know what we have together and im secure in that. I also didnt trip because i knew he's not officially mine. I turned down that option. Althought he did his best at not being disrespectful to me or her, im the type that likes to stunt on a bitch hard and i couldnt.... im not feeling that. I did have the outfit and looks locked up but if he was my man officially....i might have acted up alittle bit more. So i admit im starting to feel some kind of way behind some recent events involving him. But I dont think im alone... He has been acting out lately, like when he saw me talking to another guy in public, he rolled up on me and psted up hard! He didnt know or care who the other guys was, he made a point to claim me infront of him. So ladies you know what im thinking. If a man makes it his business to let the whole world know your dealing with him, and he gets all jelous when you talk to other guys, he must really have a jones for you! Right? So Im thinking lets stop playing games and make it official so we can make some sense around here... but he's still in that same fast life i cant stand and he feels like i never support his moves, and doesnt think were ready to take that step right now. Im confused. At this point im ready to fall way back and i told him this...he said he's going to get me pregnant....like hell he will! But I guess thats his way of saying im not going anywhere! Stay tuned....

No comments: