Here we go again...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You Judge Me?

What is it about me? I dont bother nobody. I keep to myself. And i stop speaking to Enrique!!! So why is it that i have this hugh target on my back? I must be super fly, a real somebody or even the badest bitch! I swear im a humble being, i dont step on nobody toes. I always play the back and not the front. Im lively, fun and i talk alot but i dont ruffle any feathers. I dont play myself low or dumb my character down to please others, i just do me and stay out the way. So lets says that things are what i said...for arguement sake. Why is it that some people feel the need to play God and hand down my punishments as they see fit? Like they're holyer than thou, or in a position to judge. Last time i checked, 3 stripes doesn't make you closer to God. Does that make any sense? Not that I do bad things, but i know im nothing like a saint. I have made my share and a few other peoples share of mistakes. I recieved a pardon for all that when Jesus died on the cross! So how does that give someone the right to judge me? Ofcourse you can form your own opinion of me, disassociate yourself from me, but thats as far as it goes...any further and you OD'n! Im not a threat, and i would like to stay that way. So why they wanna pick on me? What is it about Me? I would like to know because Its highly annoying. Now the wild thing is that the action of picking on me i laugh at. Nothing anyone can do short of getting physical can seriously bother me. Its thinking that people really put alot of thought and stay up late trying to find ways to upset me. I didnt know i was worth the overtime. Im really not the one. As a child, when my mom would spank me, i forced myself to cry so she could see what she needed to see and be done. When I was a teenager, for a punishment my mom would take my private phone out of my room, so I picked up reading. I didnt care... I saw the the same people 8 hours a day at school, my convo could wait a day. lol Its not that serious! All punishment is really not that serious...its only as serious as you make it. So how pathetic and sad must you be to be obsessed with getting even? My mother always said I would be ok in any situation because I have a good spirit. Which was true. I spent many years dealing with my own demons, learning to find inner happiness and peace with myself. Now if you know like i know, when you had to fight for your peace of mind from a very early age, you fight twice as hard to keep it! So since i have this target on my back certain people take shots at me, and i see it, and i dont care at all. It takes way more energy and focus to hate someone then it takes to forget a pain in the ass. Whooptie doo! make me front load by myself, leave me on the mag, tell me to stop talking a thousand times and then put me with a bunch of people you know i dont talk to....I leave at 7:30 so its not that serious. SMH. Do what every makes you happy. Im good. Im a taurus, a.k.a. a Bull. The astrology books are true, im super stubborn. The fact that it would please you to see me stress and squirm means that i would rather eat shit and die with a smile then let you see that! I know its crazy, but I swear its true, ask any taurus! I cant help it, thats just me. I have the capability to adapt and cope with extremely stressfull situations and i know God made me that way so I have the patience and will to deal with small, petty, bad minded people like you!!! (Whoo! Sorry! i had a moment there.) Plus when things get to heavy for me to bare i take my problems to a higher authority, and im not talking about the TM!
Hate on me Hater

1 comment:

Shaina said...

Lmao....you are too much