Here we go again...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And You Still Dont Know...

I cant believe it. This is crazy. What the fuck have i done? And to think, you still dont really know how i feel about you!
You was so freaking quiet. You didnt bother to talk to anyone for almost 2 whole weeks. I bearly even noticed you. Except for this one time when the class decided to all go out to lunch together. Me and my friends piled into my little car and drove to the Mcdonalds down the block. When i was parking i noticed a fly ass car park next to me. I wasnt jockin or nothing im just into cars. We all hopped out my car and walked over to the door. I kept a silent eye on that black Benz coupe. It was just so nice i had to see what was coming out of it. Then i saw you.... No love at first sight. I gave you the quick once over as us girls can do and kept it moving with my crew. I immediately took a pass on a second glace at you. You was alright but not my cup of tea. I like my men tall, brolic, and super sexy with a chocolate complextion. You had the chocolate complextion. Everyone ate lunch and went back to class. Never thought i would see you again.
Damn, its 3:30am already. I got one hour to be at work,and i cant be late on my first day. I get to work and sit down for the morning briefing and who do i see? Black Benz, and a few other classmates. Apparently we all picked the same shift. Since we were all newbies its was only natural that we clinged together. So for the first time me and black benz spoke. His name was Lorenzo. No he's not spanish, just had a spanish name. He was a really cool dude. It turns out that he was pretty good friends with 2 other guys from class that i was cool with so we all became pretty good friends. Over some time I became closer to Lorenzo than i was with the others. We simply had alot in common. We both like fast cars although i drove an older car ( refuse to call my baby Hooptie, she wont like that!), we were both in school at the time, we lived pretty close together and our birthdays were only 2 days apart. We became best buddies. It wasnt long before people at work started saying we were dating being the rumor mill it is. Lorenzo and I laughed at that one so hard because it was so far from the truth. He didnt like me like that and i damn sure didnt like him like that either. He was 5'6 and slim and like my boys homegrown. I was 5'3, dark skin, and very thick and he likes his girls petite, and yellow. Plus i had a man that i was in love with. I even introdued the 2 of them to each other. It was a true platonic friendship. Not to say the thought never crossed our minds but to say the thought crossed our minds and kept on moving. Lorenzo's idea of a joke was calling me fat or different variations of fat, and i retalliated with tiny man jokes. We setled on Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggie. Right then and there i should have know were our friendship would go, being that im familiar with the muppet babies. We talked about everything as good friends do, i knew about his relationships, family and life and he knew the same thing about me. We hung out at each other cribs and he introduced me to his family and homeboys. I really liked his mom because she could bake these delicious biscuits and liked to feed me. Im a foody so i loved that. Lorenzo knew i was having issues with my boyfriend so i told him the kind of guys i like and told him to hook a sista up and i would do the same for him. I went down the list of girl friends i had and picked a winner, Lorenzo gave me a G'd up Urkle named Rell. So when me and my boyfriend finally broke up like it was bound to happen. I got a little serious with Rell. It didnt last long at all because he wasnt really my type but i was rebounding hard body so i found myself burning gas out to New Jersey to spend time with him. Rell was a nice guy but flashy wasnt even the word. This dude was gaudy! He was a cross between Hefner and Diddy dipped in Versace. Yes he's Jamaican. Now combine that image with Urkle and you can see why it didnt last long. I was just in need of a romantic distraction, it wasnt a sexual relationship but it was good company and conversation at the right time. Rell was an promoter and had a lifestyle that was so different that mine, im a homebody and i like to support my man from home, not the club 5 nights a week. Rell and I parted on great terms. So i got back with my Ex and Lorenzo was really going hard at my girl. I liked him for her because i knew he was a decent guy, and shes a good girl. My girl fronted hard body and played herself. She may not feel that way but thats how i see it. Now shes in one hell of a predicament with some guy and Lorenzo is in love with his wify, Baggy Pants. I gave her that name because when i first met her before her and lorenzo hooked up, she was wearing pants that were supposed to fit her tight but shes so slim that they fit her baggy. At the end of that night he was telling me that his cousin was trying to hook him up with a girl she knew. The one that sat behind us at the fashion show? yea her! You mean the girl with the baggy pants on? We both LOL.
Lorenzo got a better job a year after we stared working together, and i changed shifts. Our friendship had grown so much that we actually stayed good friends and keep in contact. Something i never do no matter how hard i try. You know how that goes. So lets fast forward 2 more years.
I got a new car. Still not a fast one but you cant call it a Hooptie by any means. Rell and my Ex are way out of the picture and Baggy pants is now on wifey status. Everyone is happy, except me and Lorenzo. Now lets go back One year. Keep up with me people! Im going out friday night to a club with some friends from work. So L, do you wanna go with me so you can see some of your old friends that might go? Aight. Pick me up around 12am,and im not driving because i wanna get my drink on. Whateva T, see you then. So we go to the club and have a really nice time, atleast i did. I was drink and dancing while that nigga held up a wall and chatted with some people he knew. We left the club around 4am and im so nyce. We pull up infront my house and parked. So now we sitting in the car just talking and laughing about the events of the night, time begins to fly. Im like damn we been sitting in this car for about an hour and a half. Let me let you go cause i know you got a long drive to do althought I know you going to do that drive at about a 100mph. He said T you looked really nice tonight. I looked at him crazy because complements is something we dont do or atleast like that...all serious and shit. He put his hand on my thigh and squeezed, the conversation turned. I said you really think so? L said yeah, you know i always liked how nice and thick your thighs are but i never said anything because you always cracking jokes on me. I said well I do like how cut up and diesel your body is. We sat there for a moment a let what just happened register. We actually openly admitted an attraction for each other... Oh My God! I gotta break the Ice! I said Anyway L ima go in the house now, get your hand off my thigh nigga and hit me to let me know you got home. He said Aight Son Peace! I jumped out the coupe and went inside as he pealed off with his sexy ass. Even the way he drove gave me a rush. It always did. Our whole relationship changed in a matter of 2 hours. But we didnt let things get too weird, we knew each other too well for that to happen. So the next time we saw each other its was homies as usual. They say your not suppose to hook up with people you work with or your real friends. I already screwed up the first rule so I made it my business not to screw up the second.
Lets fast forward 1 year now. Stay with me people!
Son I rearranged my room again! you gotta come see it. Ok i'll be there in 5 minutes but i cant stay for long, wifey waiting on me. I answed the door, and L came in. I worked on it all day, how do you like it? Its nice T, much better than before! Fuck you nigga, you always got something smart to say! We lol. L said thats how you clean T, In a wifebeater and booty shorts? Yes L and?! Nah, Im just saying its nice. I laughed and said alright L ima see you later. I walked him to the door and he stepped aside so i can open it. As i attempted to open the dood he closed it and pulled me in close to him with his hands around my hips. I didnt resist... We kissed. Then we kissed some more! Oh God my body is so hot and his hands feel so stronge and good, this nigga got the grip im talkin about. I knew he had a nice chest but i didnt know it was like this... and his back... damn! My hands really dont know how to act, and i dont care one bit! My time has finally come, but wait....He's my bestfriend. Ok Tatiana think fast, they say things will never be the same, but damn i want a slice now, He's got a girl, but that chick aint here anyhow, but he's my best guy friend and i dont want things to change because of sex and i know sex changes the game from experience, but this feels so good. And the fact that i cant even hold his waist because his glock is in the way fuckin turns me on. I got a serious thing for men in uniform...and he wears one 5 days a week. What to do, what to do, think quick! I pulled away and said Damn L thats it! But me being the flirt that i am I had to give his ear lobe a quick little lick, just to let him know who he's fuckin with. So we managed to keep things undercontrol, with only public visits, Our flirting is done with eyes and not with lips so its kinda harmless. We know we cant see each other behind closed doors because that would be it... but a few months later we did. I rearranged my room again and he came to see it...
To Be Continued...
Beautiful Memoirs...And you still dont know...

No comments: