Here we go again...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TCMN 4 Life

I cant stand females but these my bitches...I never thought i would build a bond with 3 girls that was this strong.
TCMN till we die! We got la dominicana: a vibrant young woman who likes to party like a rock star and keeps her men in rotation but shes also educated. First out the crew to get that expensive ass piece of paper Hofstra style! As a matter of fact i met her on the LIRR on the way to freshmen orientation week. This is some bull. I have to take the train to Long Island with all these bags, everyone way too busy to give me a ride, but thats ok. I got this. I stepped on the hempstead bound train and sat in the first open seat. Nervous but so excited. Finally im free. Cant wait to see my dorm room and i hope my room mate is black! I staired out the window alone with only my bags and my thoughts. Hey are you going to hofstra? she asked me. I looked up to see this slim, short haired brown skin girl. I said yup as you can see my bags. She said me too, where are you from? I said queens, what about you? She said wow me too! this is my mom and my name is Chloe. Well as fate would have it we spent the weekend stuck together. Starting water fights, pillow fights and stalking cute boys. We also spent the next 5 years as best friends even after hofstra. She introduced me to her homegirl Marita.
Marita was Miss Serious aka La Colombiana. She was the same age as me but so freaking mature. I guess its because she had to be for the sake of her daughter Mayana. Some how through Chloe; me and Marita clicked. Caramel skin, long wavy black hair and thick. She was also a party girl, very pretty and educated. But she kept her interest in men down to one complicated boy. We spent nights trying not to kill him for the bullshit he put her through. Especially since he only lived across the street from her. Marita became the voice of reason in our little group and her families brownstone became the headquarters for years of bonding we would do. We spent many nights walking from her house to our second home...Empire Skate. Down the block from Marita was Maritas homegirl Nicki. Ohh Boy Nicole.
Nicole was the drama princess. Miss tiny Jamaica. She stood at only 4ft. 11" and petitte. She was light skined, sexy, west indian, and weaved up! She was my type of girl, outgoing and down for the cause. Our birthdays happened to be only 2 days apart, so we became Taurus sistas. She was focused on her career in hotel management and as for her social life, well lets just say she had her pick of men. She just had a tendency to pick wrong but fione. We all had very different home lives but when we got together on a saturday night at empire our lives became the same. Girl we gotta get that step down. oooh did you see sexy in the wife beater, that nigga can skate...so you know what that means...we all lol.
These girls were my life, my sisters. I had found my bridesmaids. And that was so special to me because i was so close to getting married. I was the only one in a happily committed relationship. His name was Jay and he was my baby! We were all dedicated to being sucessful young women of color, while getting our party on. We were always there for each other through thick and thin. Advise without judgement. Support without doubt. And loyalty without betrayal... atleast thats what i thought!
Its my birthday and my baby done sweap me away to Georgetown to go on a shopping spree. This has to be the most romantic weekend ever, things been a little rough latey but i swear i love him soo much. Jay said Lets Go! I said baby im almost ready, let me shut the computer down and then we can leave. I dont remember login on to myspace today...so why is Chloes picture on this inbox? Wait! this is Jay's inbox, but what could Jay and Chloe have to message each other about? So i read on....... Man i could crack that bitches head wide open! How could she do this to me of all people, My bestfriend and my man? I expect shit from these niggas but you? A set up and yall other bitches cover that shit up? Wait till i leave D.C.... as soon as i get back to N.Y.C im gon air these bitches out!
Beautiful Memoir...TCMN 4 Life

No comments: