Here we go again...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Parolee

Parolee:
True Love never dies. Thats one life lesson i learned the old fashion way. After so many years i thought you forgot all about me. Who knew that you would still be thinking of 15 year old me. So after 9 years we meet again. Did you know that you were my first true love. My first everything. Its funny because my family said you was too old for me and that you would only use me. I still cant say weather they were right or wrong. We disconnected in 1999. You found me through myspace in dec2007. It was a sensitive time in my life. 4 months out of a 2 year relationship. My heart was broken. You took me to your families new years eve party. I loved reminicing on old times with you! The love we had was some how still there... It blew my mind that you had not changed one bit. Still silly, stil loving and soo fucking real. Your personality was a mirrored image of mine. so strong and determined. conversation was exciting with you. something i havent felt in a long time. you stimulated my mind! And that state time did your body so right... Damn! We kissed. You told me i was the one, your wife, but you needed time to get shit right. I believed you. You told me you had a 5 year old son. I said thats not exactly how i pictured our family but i woud be honored to be your childs stepmom. Things got serious and really fast. Soon I felt us spinning out of controll. feelings grew so fast because of our history but were adults now. You left me for jail and i tured in to a women. I guess 2008 was the closure we both needed. I know today is my babys off day, and i missed my flight to London this morning so Flatbush Ave here i come. I said go down stairs baby, i left a package for you. You stepped out of you apartment and i yelled Surprise!!! You thought i was in London when i called but i missed my flight so now i can spend the day with my baby. You kissed me and said sorry but i gotta go to work now. I said well i still want to give you your package so lets go inside for a quick minute. you said nooo. Im running late and gotta go right now. you started down the steps but i noticed that when you came out you didnt slam shut your door so i went inside.... Damn baby i didnt think we would end like this. I said who the fuck are you? she said my name is Keisha. I said Ex girl Keisha? She said yea and who are you. I cant breath and I cant afford a case right now. With keisha sitting on your bed folding her underclothes...Keisha and I had a short but crucial chat . But the audacity of this nigga, I should crack his head wide open. I still cant breath. I left your apartment. I cant fucking breath. You chased me down the street. I jump in my car ready to peal off and you jump in my back seat and rufused to get out the car...GET THE FUCK OUT MY CAR!! i cant cry anymore. im not cut out for this shit! you said its not what it looks like so i LOL cause i heard that same story from another man b4. You said Tatiana just listen....

No comments: