Here we go again...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Te Quiero

Te Quiero...
I can only give you whats left of me. It may not be as much as you want but you could have walked away from me if it wasnt enough for you.
I said Professora the spanish you teach us is only enough to pass the exam but i still cant carry a conversation with my spanish friends. She said Tatania if you really want to learn spanish you gotta get you a spanish man!2006
I cant work this Am shift anymore. Waking up at 3:30am, Its killing my social life not to mention my sleep. This bid, im going to T6PM. You always came out to all the events so we became cool. Then it was close friends, then BFFs! My nigga ! I honestly didnt know you was feeling me like that. I thought the black cherry sodas was just to be nice. I loved you for the simple things like purposely textin me in spanish so i would continue to learn. You made it your business to teach me real spanish. I was so happy about that. All my other spanish friends were always to busy for that. You had the same days off as me. Soon we were always together. But now im gettin ready for Miami carnival 07. I think i have everything i need except a black clutch....

Beautiful Memoirs...Te Quiero

No comments: